Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nexxus Pro Mend Review


When I saw this advertised on TV, I thought to myself, "well, that would be awesome, but it probably doesn't work." After scouring makeupalley.com for reviews -- patiently waiting to see ANY reviews of this line -- I finally decided to try it and I am SO glad I did.

WHAT IS IT?
The Nexxus Pro Mend line consists of shampoo, conditioner, an overnight repair cream, a daily leave in treatment, and a heat protectant with the sole purpose of binding split ends back together. It boasts that a whopping "94% of split ends are repaired in just one use" slogan, and promises to keep hair healthier in between salon visits.

IN MORE DETAIL...

The idea is that everyone has split ends, regardless of how often they get their hair trimmed, and the purpose of this product line is that it will not only reduce the appearance of split ends, but will actually bind them back together, leaving hair soft, shiny, and looking like you just came from a haircut.

I scooped up everything from this line with the exception of the heat protectant (only because my store didn't have it). It smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hair super soft, even before you dry it. It also helps in the detangling process after your shower; I have notoriously tangly hair and sometimes combing it out when it's wet can be a pain, but with this stuff, it was amazingly smooth and easy. Not a tangle in sight.

OVERALL OPINION

I am a HUGE believer in this line and after just a few uses, honestly believe I have found my holy grail hair care products. I live about an hour away from my hometown where my one and only trusted stylist is, so I don't get my hair cut nearly as often as I should. Along with that, my hair is colored and I blow dry and straighten it pretty much every day. My hair is damaged y'all. This stuff is absolutely amazing. My hair looks and feels healthier, shinier, and stronger, and it smells fantastic.

GRADE: A+++ (HOLY GRAIL!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment